maandag 8 juli 2013

Introductions!



Welcome to LizeBlogs!

Lize // 18 // Belgium // Student



Contemplating about whether or not to do something, I have found, is never a good idea. Definitely not when it is something that you shouldn't be thinking too much about in the first place. Which is why I created this blog the minute I thought it would be a fun idea. Unfortunately I cannot yet promise that it will turn out to be any good. I hope you enjoy flicking trough it anyway!

And as introductions are always a needed, but also lovely thing to have, 
here is some more information about me; 


I live in a rather peaceful neighbourhood, but close to the bigger cities. As I post more things on this blog, I hope I can bring you on a journey trough these places and show you my wonderful surroundings. I promise I won't stay a drawn face to you either! Even though I have always lived and loved in Belgium and all of my family members are from this country, I feel most at home when I am travelling. Which is why "thoughts from places" are the kind of posts you can mostly expect from this blog.

I am writing my very first post (and it is definitely harder than I first thought it would be) from my bedroom. My Lana Del Rey CD is playing and I am looking forward to going to the park later today. Recently we had a lovely café open up over there and I have spent many weekends in the sun, with a refreshing drink in front of me.

Besides travelling and relaxing at our park, I enjoy making random lists and collecting quotes for in my notebook that I got at a little shop at Covent Garden in London. England is my favourite country and I hope to be able to live and work there in a few years time. Speaking about lists, I made a tiny one today;


Today I have;

• gone outside and photographed my garden
•collected quotes and written them in my notebook
• freed my room from memories of lonely nights
• dreamt about places far away on forgotten islands
• told myself that outside is the right side


 I usually post these on my Tumblr that I have had for three years, but I decided that a personal blog would be a much better place for other people to read and enjoy them. I have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter and have been trying to get my mom to take me to the Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour in England again, but so far no luck. Let us all pray that at the end of the summer, I will have a post about how I had a great time drinking butterbeer and visiting my favourite place on earth again. 

And that is it for today! I hope you enjoyed reading some more about me and that I got you exited for future posts to come! I won't be posting every day, but I will try my best to get at least one post up per week. 

Speak to you soon,
Lize



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten